Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday April 23, 2014; stacks

vampire, a little campfire, in the bottom of my soul.
i know this blood is for the canvas but i just want to feel full
but these holes are as big as swimming pools
desolate as the desert so,

i'ma feed on your life force, feed, feed, feed, on you
i'ma feed on your life force, feed, feed, feed, on you
in the dark, i will hunt you
in the dark, i will stab you
i'll rip out your arteries
rip out your arteries
the things that you feed, when you're actually feeding me

& i will corner you, in your own living room
as I talk statistics about impending doom
my mouth will give off an essence of thirst and longing
before you know it, you'll be laying in the kitchen screaming, begging,
bleeding out your neck and wondering "why did do this to me?"

as you crawl towards certainty, i will walk right past you
as you crawl towards breathing, i will suffocate the room
your chance has been leveled to zero
your veins belong to me
a feeding that lasts forever
until you're dead to me
until you're dead to me
you've always been dead to me

i'ma feed on your life force, feed, feed, feed, on you
i'ma feed on your life force, feed, feed, feed, on you
in the dark, i will hunt you
in the dark, i will stab you
i'll rip out your arteries
rip out your arteries
the things that you feed, when you're actually feeding me

No comments:

Post a Comment