Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11, 2013; wait, wait, wait

Today I called my father to get some help with tax information. We talked about life, about my recent car wreck, about the soup he was making, about his brother, and about his wife. We started talking about my education, and I think he summed up how I really feel about the entirety of my life as a whole. "You have no idea what you're doing, do you?"
This is possibly the most accurate thing someone has said to me about the problems and achievements I make. I literally have no idea what I'm doing, and I have no idea what I'll do. I'm stuck in this sort of purgatory of choices. There are so many wonderful choices; and for now I feel as if I can only pick one. I am very undecided in almost everything, which isn't the most awful thing; I'm only nineteen.
I could wait to go to college for a few years, I mean I'll always have a free education available in the state of Indiana. Or I could just do it now and get it all over with and then party my college wisdom away when I'm twenty five living in an urban city as top-illustrator for a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment