Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26th, 2013; tomorrow

I will never know what will happen within the next two seconds, no one will ever know. Not until it's past, unimportant, will I realize reality. Sincerely, I am trying to control my anxiety which causes me to control what will happen next. In effort to predict the possible events, the upcoming loses it's ability to surprise. My compulsiveness controls each hour of each day; instead of allowing life spread out freely, naturally. I do not know what will happen next. I cannot predict anyones moves. I cannot predict my own. I am tired of misjudging the magic. With all of this passive thinking of mine, I am only hindering my creativity. It will not flow without flaw with all of these expectations, yet I still can't help but worry. I still can't help but wonder what will someone say to me next, or what is going through that person's head. I still can't help but wonder if I will fail or strive. I will fail if that's all I'm doing, is worrying, wondering, predicting, thinking. I will fail if I can't get over this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment