Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday, July 3rd 2012; Every fucking day you slaughter me

Good morning to you, good morning to you.
Good morning to you too.
And you. And you also, friend.

Kisses for everyone, even the fucking cats!
Why not? Who cares?
I will wear my smile for everyone.

There is nothing going on during this current instant
except for your greeting to me, and my greeting to you.

No one is breathing; time is still.
Time is a fucking mockery to this moment we share.
This moment, forever, greeting one another, because we have too.

You & I.
Holding hands in hell.
Exchanging fractions of one another, as silently as we can.
Fractions. One, one hundredth. Point five?
Nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing at all.
Gibberish.
Until I move on to the next stranger to spit lies at.

Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment